Apex Packaging Ltd are committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key strategic points to achieve this are;
1. To minimise waste through evaluation of processes, and ensuring maximum efficiencies.
2. To minimise toxic emissions caused by company vehicles by consignment grouping, and the use of efficient fuels.
3. The recycling of all scrap under contract with D S Smith recycling UK Ltd. All scrap produced is 100% recyclable.
4. To design products exclusively from either recycled or FSC certified materials that are acid free and R.E.A.C.H. compliant.
5. To meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
6. Where possible, to source raw materials locally, although this is not always practical.
As a company, it is the duty of all members of staff to recognise our commitment, and to not only reach the required standard but to constantly strive to exceed it.